Processing employee payroll is a time consuming and, at times, confusing task. The attendant paperwork and details required to keep up with payroll duties makes payroll a full-time job. One error can quickly accumulate late fees and penalties.
Our services include:
- Bank transfers
- Employee savings accounts
- Employee 401(k) programs
- Employee insurance programs
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual wage reporting
- Forms W-2 and 1099 processing
- Forms 940, 941, 941SS, 941X, 943, 943X, 944, 944SS, 944X processing
- Federal and state government compliance
- Required payroll tax payments scheduling
- Printing checks
- Direct deposit
- Unemployment reports
- Worker’s comp audits
Tax Planning and Preparation Services
Before the end of every year, profitable companies and wise individuals plan for the tax season ahead. Anticipating such significant transactions as buying, selling, expanding, or downsizing a business, getting married or divorced, having kids or sending them to college, can help alleviate an associated tax burden. Our tax-planning services can help make your next year your most profitable.
Entity Selection and Restructuring
Choosing the correct type of entity for your business is vital. Different entities have different reporting and tax requirements. Carla can assist you in evaluating the different entity types to help you determine the most advantageous form of business for your company:
- Sole Proprietorship: Tax consequences, liabilities, debts, and profits all belong to one person.
- Partnership: Income, losses, credits, and certain deductions are passed along to the partners.
- Corporation: A separate, legal entity (either a regular “C” corporation or a Subchapter “S” corporation) is formed, with owners or shareholders receiving profits or losses and dealing with the tax implications to their personal income.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC): A partnership that affords the partners some degree of protection yet still acts like a regular partnership.